A Yoga and Ayurveda Retreat in Mexico
with Kathleen Wright and Carol Nace of Bodhi Ayurveda
February 24 – March 2, 2024
Punta de Mita, Mexico
- A luxury resort that feels like home for seven nights, where you feel like a VIP in this quiet and private ocean bay neighborhood.
- Homemade Ayurvedic meals made fresh daily – Welcoming night dinner, daily pre-yoga beverages, breakfast, lunch and dinner, Ceremonial dinner on the last night and a hearty breakfast on your morning of departure. Hands-on participation in meal preparation is encouraged.
- Expertly guided yoga classes and ayurveda teachings including asana, yoga nidra, pranayama, meditation and self-care practices that you can continue at home.
- Freedom to explore the pristine surroundings of walking the beach, sunset views, trips to town and excursions.
- A Complimentary Spa Service with the option to add more during the week, at an additional cost.
- Personal taxi transport from/to the airport.
- Downtime to reflect and relax in the pool, meditation hut, private patios and livings areas.