December 12, 2021
11:00 AM / 12:30 PM
December 12, 2021, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM CDT
Instructor: Meg Barber
Come enjoy the art of stillness with a supported restorative yoga practice. Using natural scents from mother earth, learn the art of revitalization through breath and supported hatha yoga postures. In this practice, we incorporate Aroma Point Therapy treatments.
Sunday, December 12, we join for an in-studio practice. We will limit the size of the class to six students plus your teacher. Based on current state mandates, a mask will be required during class.
Class is 90 minutes from 11:00 am -12:30 pm CT.
The price of this class includes all essential oils needed. Oils will be applied using q-tips and can be saved in your own baggy to take home that sweet bouquet of healing essence. This in-studio class is $25.00.
Bring your own towel and yoga mat. We will provide the rest! Studio protocols will be posted soon to help you understand the COVID safety precautions.
1) No drop-ins allowed at this time.
2) If you are feeling unwell in any way the day of class, please remain home and notify Meg (you will get a full refund if cancellation is due to illness).
3) Sanitize hands upon entry.
4) Come ready to practice (no changing facilities available).
5) Keep personal items in your car. Looking forward to seeing you there!