Starts in 2 Days, 22 Hours
October 26, 2019 11:40 AM - 12:30 PM
Instructor: Kathleen Wright
Cost: $50 for 4-week series
Learn yoga basics through standing, seated and reclining postures, to help you:
- Increase strength, flexibility, and range of motion
- Improve balance o Learn breath awareness
- Reduce stress
- Encourage better sleep
For continuity in learning students commit to the entire 4-week series
- Vigorous, yet safe, approach
- Clear instruction is geared towards people of all ages, health conditions and levels of practice
- Props are incorporated as needed to perform the poses correctly and safely
Why Iyengar Yoga?
Certified Iyengar Yoga Teachers are held to unusually rigorous standards, earning their certification after years of dedicated practice, training, and evaluation by trained, qualified assessors. The Iyengar Yoga Certification Mark is your guarantee of a yoga teacher who is able to meet you right where you are. This class is for beginners and those who want to get back to basics and tune up their practice, no prior experience necessary!
Minimum of 5 students is required to hold the class.