Starts in 1 Month, 5 Days
March 29, 2020 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
A Holistic Sleep Clinic
Join Kathleen Wright, CIYT, RYT, CAE and Rose Carol, M.A. Counseling and CT, Ayurveda Health Practitioner, for this 3-part progressive clinic
Dates: March 29, April 19 and May 3
Cost: $285 for 3-part series
In this experiential course you will rest deeply, reduce stress and learn ancient practices that offer problem solving solutions for your particular sleep disorder. You will learn practical skills of how to fall asleep, stay asleep, and sleep deeper based on the time-tested traditions of Ayurveda and Yoga. Included in this 3-part series:
- Asana instruction for sleep
- Identify the cause of your particular sleep challenge
- Ayurvedic approaches to diet, herbs, & lifestyle for sleep
- Ayurvedic sound and touch therapy
- Home instructions to track your progress
Support materials included. Pre-registration required for preview of contents.
Online payment includes PayPal fee.