December 2, 2018
1:00 PM / 3:00 PM
Cost: $35 in advance, $40 at the door
Thirty-One Point Relaxation
The Relaxation is called Shava-yatra, or (literally “corpse-journey”), be cause in this exercise one drops the shthula sharira (the physical body) and moves into the sukshma sharira, (the subtle body). Be prepared to:
- Experience one of the best relaxations.
- Learn about major energy body points (Ajna, Vishuddha, Anahata, Manipura, and Svadhisthana chakras)
- Discover what marmas are and where the energy channels (nadis) converge.
- Open chakras and marmas.
- Reduce stress and negativity.
- Free the circuitry so Prana flows more freely
Kathleen will lead a short asana practice to prepare the body for the Journey of Yoga Nidra.
Workshop to be held at
Academy of Creative Movement Yoga
15930 S. 75th Court, Suite 100
Tinley Park, IL 60477