We are happy to be getting back into the studio! Please stay informed and read the following information thoroughly so we can all enjoy this next step safely, with loving care for you, our community, and teachers too.
The pandemic is not over and safety measures are being taken in order to continue in-person classes in the studio safely. Garden of Yoga will continue to follow the science and abide by CDC guidelines and any city ordinances that take into account COVID-19.
Garden of Yoga strongly recommends that all teachers, students, presenters and attendees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before attending classes and events.
We are fully aware that being vaccinated does not guarantee that you will not get the virus. We also know statistics prove that being vaccinated lessens severe symptoms and helps prevent death due to COVID-19 and its variants.
Our devoted teachers are fully vaccinated and eager to see you.
People are considered fully vaccinated after a complete course of vaccine and one or more booster doses.
Garden of Yoga COVID-19 protocols:
- Pre-registration with your teacher is mandatory. Register no later than ONE HOUR PRIOR to class. NO DROP-INS.
- Come to the studio healthy. If you don’t feel well, stay home.
- You may bring your own mat, props and a clean towel. You may use the studio props. Please use the hand sanitizer provided. We are unable to store forgotten items. Please make sure you have all your items before you leave.
- Sanitize hands upon entry.
- Come ready to practice (no changing facilities available).
- Keep personal items in your car.
- Maximum of 12 students per class.
- Arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to class and leave promptly afterwards.
Masks are optional for everyone. We recommend wearing a mask for anyone who wants to, as well as those who may be immunocompromised, have a family member who is immunocompromised or have a child under the age of 5.
We trust our students to be responsible and not attend class if you have symptoms of COVID-19. Please stay home and take classes via ZOOM if there is any chance you may be ill or have been exposed to the COVID-19 virus. Do not attend classes until you fully recover and you are safe to interact with others.
We want to thank you all for your patience and understanding as we navigate during this time. Things may change. Your understanding is very much appreciated.