We are happy to be getting back into the studio! Please stay informed and read the following information thoroughly so we can all enjoy this next step safely, with loving care for you, our community and teachers, too.
The pandemic is not over and safety measures are being taken in order to open the studio safely. Garden of Yoga will continue to follow the science and abide by CDC guidelines and any city ordinances that take into account COVID-19.
Please know that enhanced cleaning protocols are in place and HEPA air filtration is in use.
Our devoted teachers are fully vaccinated and eager to see fully vaccinated students in the studio.
People are considered fully vaccinated:
- 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or
- 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine
Here is a list of Garden of Yoga COVID-19 protocols:
- Pre-registration with your teacher is mandatory. Register no later than ONE HOUR PRIOR to class. NO DROP-INS
- Come to the studio healthy. If you don’t feel well stay home.
- Bring your own mat, props and a clean towel. If you don’t have props please contact your teacher to arrange use of props.
- Sanitize hands upon entry. Your temperature will be taken.
- Come ready to practice (no changing facilities available).
- Keep personal items in your car.
- Complete contact tracing sheet upon arrival.
- Maximum of 6 students per class.
- Arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to class and leave promptly afterwards.