ELDOA is great for those with back pain and tension. You will learn how to address problem areas in your back with ELDOA exercises. These exercises are designed to decompress and elongate the spine easing tension by creating space. This workshop will give you experience practicing ELDOA. Join us for a workout to feel great and relaxed afterward.
What is ELDOA?
Etirements Longitudinaux avec Decoaptition Osteo-Articulaire. Simply it is a specific exercise designed to create space at a joint.
What is it good for?
- makes space between the vertebrae and intervertebral discs
- improves the kinesthetics of the spine
- mobilizes and hydrates the spinal discs
- reduces pressure on the spinal discs
- improves joint mechanics
- relieves acute and chronic back pain
- relieves hip and sacroiliac pain
- eases shoulder and neck pain
- improves muscle tone and posture
- increases flexibility
- positively affects the cardiac, respiratory, and digestive systems
- improves the mind-body connection
The workshop is hosted at Garden of Yoga . Join Chad Koch to get a taste of what ELDOA and wellness exercises can add to your life for health, wellness and healing. The workshop is a SUGGESTED DONATION of $30, feel free to be more generous. Proceeds go to the continued operation of Garden of Yoga. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 708-522-3596 to sign up!